Monday, June 18, 2007

Off to Baton Rouge!


Today my family and I are off to BR to visit my family and some friends. I love living in FL, but will always be a Louisiana girl at heart. I love the big trees, the old houses, the cajun food and the LSU tigers. I have to say, though, that after awhile I do start to miss driving over water all the time. And the summers in LA are brutal -- in the 90s with 100% humidity and no ocean breeze! I guess I'm blessed to have 2 places that I love and can call home. See ya'll when I back!
LB- Kerri xoxo

2 comments:

A New Day said...

Hello Pastor Kerri:
I hope you enjoy your vacation at home. I, also enjoy the cajun food and I am a LSU fan, myself. I finished my last 2 years of correspondance classes there...See you when you return..deborah

Tiffany Thigpen Croft said...

Pastor Kerri,
I hope you have a fantastic time with your friends and family. You are blessed to have two home places to love. My family is from Georgia and I can't say that I miss it. I love to travel, but am always happy to come home to Jacksonville. I love being surrounded by the water, and enjoy seeing it on an almost daily basis.
Have a great visit, we are glad your family calls Jacksonville HOME! Love, Tiffany Croft

Powered By Blogger