Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thanks for great comments!


I just want to take a minute to thank all of you for the great comments on my post about motherhood. That post has received the most feedback of any to date. I am sure it is a topic that is close to many of our hearts. It was encouraging to hear from such a broad range of life stages, from single to newly married with no kids, to "MOPS," to seasoned empty nesters. What great perspective! Don't be surprised if you find some of your ideas in my book! (LOL). Thanks for coming along the journey with me.


I have been having so much fun with blogging that now Stovall is starting one too. Actually, he's been wanting to do one for a long time, but has just gotten around to it. It will be linked to the homepage of our website soon, but until then you can check it out at www.stovallweems.blogspot.com. Leave some comments--you know that whole positive reinforcement thing!


Love you gals!


LB-Kerri xoxo

4 comments:

Robin said...

Hey Kerri! Have a great vacation and I am looking forward to your book(s) in the future...I really thought I would have a CD in hand before a book, you of many talents...Quick ? What are the chances that there are any of the "OLD" 1st and only Celebration CD's laying around? Mine is nearly worn out...I still listen to it...Amazing how our worship @ Celebration has grown and it is the very thing that kept us coming back since the very 1st service in the gym @ JCDS...Had to sit where I could see you sing! :) Have a great week....

Heather Watson said...

Hi Kerri! It is awesome watching God at work in so many ways in your life, but even more than that, it's so inspiring! If God can do all of this neat stuff in your life, then He certainly has a lot in store for me, too! I'm ready! Thank you for being transparent with us and sharing life with us. I love reading your blog and I can't wait for the books to start coming. Have a fabulous trip down under and we will be waiting to hear all about it when you get back. Love you!

Unknown said...

Hello there, Kerri! I hope y'all are having a great time visiting your family & friends. Just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading your blog - it's such a great way to communicate with all of us and it's the window into your heart that we appreciate so much.
I'm really excited that you are in the process of writing some books...can't wait to read them! You've got a great sense of humor and I know they will be filled with Godly insight and wisdom.
Have a safe trip back!
Much love!

Julia said...

I left a comment under stovall's blog, but it wouldn't take it. What do I have to do?

Powered By Blogger